We have extended the deadline for submissions until March 11, 2006 and look forward to seeing your submissions.
We are still looking for more items for the spring and summer .
Submissions for the fall/winter issue will be May 30, 2006
We are looking for outerwear and trendy designs for this issue.
Here is a list of the types of items that we are still looking for.
- Book and Product Reviews
- Children’s Accessories (Patterns)
- How to Article ( Please send information if you have an idea but if you have a completed piece please feel free to send it in.
- any other small crafting project, This can be knitting, spinning, weaving, sewing, crochet, etc.
- This is just a reminder. Submissions need to be sent as MS Word attachments. Please don’t do any fancy formatting as it won’t fit the template.
- Images should be sent as jpegs (do not include them in the same file as the text, though you may indicate where they should be placed)
I would just like to say thank you to all who have submitted ideas and patterns for the current issue. I would also like to say that we are still accepting submissions and look forward to working with everyone. I would like to see a few more concepts as we can work with the concept for future issues, and if you have a completed pattern that you would like to submit we are still lookinf for a few more for the upcomming issue.
Thank you again to all who have made submissions
We are currently looking for items for women and children. For this issue we would like spring or summer garments and acessories.
Acessories can be handbags, totes, add ons, and hats.
The deadline for submissions is Feb. 23, 2006 at midnight EST.
We look forward to your submissions.
We are now accepting submissions for the first issue of the Knit Knat Knit-zine. You can find a link to our submission policy and Style Guide located on the right side of the page.